Sunday 15 July 2012

VOICES: Sabrina Alves (São José do Rio Preto)

On Sun, Jul 14, 2012 at 6:01 AM, Sabrina Alves wrote:


Hi,

(I don't know if the e-mail that the actor said in the play is true, but I'll try it anyway lol)

I liked your play so much. Congratulations...Made me feel that strange sensation that the good plays do!

=)

Hugs

Sabrina

2012/7/15 nassim Soleimanpour <nassim.sn@gmail.com>


Hey sabrina,
You got me. The E-mail is true.

Kiss,
n

From: Sabrina
Date: Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: Play White rabbit red rabbit
To: nassim Soleimanpour <nassim.sn@gmail.com>

Hey!

That's so nice! After sending you that e-mail, I looked in google and I found your blog, with the pictures of the performances around the world, including in my city, Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brasil! And the impressions of the public...That was a really great play, and I hope I can see other plays written by you!

Thanks for answer!

ps: while I was watching, I was so afraid with the possibility to go to the stage and participate, because I am so shy...ahaha. And I thought that maybe this is the feeling (the fear) that people (or the red rabbit) who is always watched tastes...I had a very good time! =D

Kiss from brasil! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment